We agree that you should keep the use of the children´s native language in the classroom to a minimum, but we also know that miscommunication can be frustrating for the teacher and the student sometimes.
Get an insight into some key phrases that will be useful for new teachers in the classroom.
- Learn useful Spanish vocabulary you may need in the school environment for safety and instruction.
- Practice using this vocabulary in different situations and role-plays
- Build your confidence in your pronunication and giving instructions
- Identify how to translate key phrases effectively
- Be aware of language that is being used by your pupils